Developer / QA Engineer
Interested in web and app development? Do you have experience or interest in test automation, code review, and security testing?
After successfully releasing our web app we are expanding our in-house technical and developer resources to build out our product portfolio, start mobile development, and implement a strong cross-platform roadmap based on popular open technologies.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming needed to create high quality software and new products.
The role will report directly to the Tech Lead and will be working closely with an experienced Sr. Developer and front-end developer to bring our product vision into reality. You’ll be in charge of testing every aspect of our product as well as marketing website. You will also work closely with external QA and Security testing resources to constantly improve the product and our testing processes.
We are still a small team in Oslo so there is a lot of opportunity to get your hands dirty with exciting new technologies and opportunities that share our company values of being Friendly, Open, Quality, and Simple.
- Work closely with the development team to improve our code and architecture
- Implement, manage and carry out Correlates testing program and process
- Identify potential problems and risks and maintain a risk management program
- Monitor, measure, identify, and prioritize issues discovered during testing
- Deliver feature documentation, and setup/manage resources for internal test activities
- Work directly with external QA and security testing companies to improve development
- Stay on top of industry trends in QA and security that might help our development
- Minimum of 1 year experience in development or testing of web, app, or SaaS services
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to communicate with management, other co-workers and vendors
- Knowledge about and experience with test automation tools
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar discipline
- Performance and result-oriented with a “figure it out” attitude
- Are located in Oslo, Norway or willing to move to the Oslo area
As a funded startup your compensation package will include industry competitive salary with a strong share option package linked to company performance.
If you are interested in joining a serious Nordic startup with global ambitions, send us your personal application to: email@example.com
Want to know what kind of people you may be working with in the future? Have a look at our About Us page at www.correlate.com/about.
- Oslo, Norway
- Competitive Salary
- Company sponsored Pension
- Stock options
- Annual Ski pass to Oslo Ski resort Tryvann
- Free lunch
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.