Growth hacker / Marketing Intern
Are you interested in web and app software? Looking for an exciting full time position or marketing internship ? Does working at a startup seem exciting? Look no further we are right here
You will be joining the marketing team reporting to the Head of Marketing. Why does that matter? Because you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to brainstorm, develop, and execute innovative and low-cost ways to grow our user base, convert them to customers and of course spread the news about the great service we provide. We want to explore all thinkable (and unthinkable…) ways to market our product in the digital area.
We are scaling our operations and will invest in our marketing activities and capabilities, so we are looking for both full time and part time colleagues. Our new colleagues should share our company values of being Friendly, OPen, Quality and Simple.
As a full time employee you will have your hands full of exciting growth hacking and marketing activities, and plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge. For the full time position, we expect you to have some few years of digital marketing experience.
As an intern in Correlate you can work besides your studies – and get real work experiences at the same time. We are looking for one or more recent graduates or last year students want to expand their knowledge and create a career in digital marketing.
- Work closely with marketing team to brainstorm and define marketing activities
- Own the execution of select social and viral marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to our website and landing pages and following up to secure conversion rates
- Gather and provide user and performance feedback to marketing and product team
- Full time Growth Hacker will also be responsible for defining, developing, implement – and measure – large scale marketing activities.
- Enjoy writing and posting on social media
- Some experience in growth hacking and viral marketing is a major plus
- Interested and curious to learn how to use marketing automation systems. Really.
- Performance and result-oriented with a “figure it out” attitude
- Are located in Oslo, Norway or willing to move to the Oslo area
If you are interested, send us a personal application to:
Want to know what kind of people you may be working with in the future? Have a look at our About Us page at www.correlate.com/about.
- Oslo, Norway
- Annual Ski pass to Oslo Ski resort Tryvann
- Free lunch
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.