Do you want to develop and implement the marketing strategy for a SaaS product with global potential?
After launching our web application this year, we are scaling our operations and investing in our marketing activities and capabilities. That’s why we are looking for a competent, motivated, and digital first Head of Marketing to be in charge of the Correlates marketing strategy and activities to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find the voice that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital marketing professional with a passion for web, app technology and who is excited to employ the latest effective digital marketing techniques. Our future Marketing Guru is able to develop, implement, and manage all aspects of our marketing activities, come up with some crazy ideas, and push us all as a team to reach for the skies.
As we are still a small team in Oslo being proactive in driving a “figure it out” attitude is a must. The role reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing including strategy, the marketing budget, marketing performance, as well as managing and growing internal and external marketing resources to execute the strategy. Marketing efforts will be data driven including KPIs of MROI, MoM user growth, and organic traffic growth.
The digital first Head of Marketing position will obviously demand strong skills with digital marketing platforms and tools such as Intercom, Kissmetrics, Hubspot, GA, and WordPress or similar. Including the task to stay on top of digital marketing trends and solutions that will help Correlate achieve our vision.
We all know startup life can be uniquely stressful, challenging, and rewarding. Success for Correlate will be closely reflected in how well we work as a team. We are looking for candidates that share our company values of Friendly, Open, Quality, and Simple.
- Develop, own, and carry out our marketing strategy and communication
- Drive all digital marketing activities including social media, blogs, and our content calendar
- Communicate the marketing strategy, value proposition, and USPs both internally and externally
- Develop and align a non-technical marketing voice internally and externally
- Be highly involved in developing the product strategy based on user driven feedback
- Build, recruit and manage the marketing team, including follow up internal and external marketing resources, such as freelancers, agencies and interns
- Take full budget and performance responsibility for our marketing activities
- Identify new digital marketing trends and behavior
- 5-10 years of digital first marketing experience at both a management and operational level
- Familiar with the general SaaS marketspace and the marketing of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Strong experience with digital marketing platforms and tools and a passion to learn new ones
- Crazy enough to take on a startup challenge and excel with a “figure it out” attitude
- Are located in Oslo, Norway or willing to move to the Oslo area
As a funded startup your compensation package will include industry competitive salary with a strong share option package linked to company performance.
If you are interested in joining a serious Nordic startup with global ambitions, send us your personal application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know what kind of people you may be working with in the future? Have a look at our About Us page at www.correlate.com/about